Vivo X100 series comprising — Vivo X100, Vivo X100 Pro, and Vivo X100 Pro+ — is expected to go official soon. Vivo is yet to confirm the arrival of new X series handsets, but ahead of it, the Vivo X100 has been spotted on the AnTuTu benchmarking platform with the model number V2309A. The listing suggests that Vivo X100 runs on the yet-to-be-announced MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC. Additionally, the purported Vivo X100 Pro has allegedly surfaced on the Geekbench benchmarking site with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC.
The upcoming Vivo X100 series, comprising the Vivo X100, Vivo X100 Pro, and Vivo X100 Pro+, is generating excitement in the smartphone world. Although Vivo has yet to officially confirm the release of these new X series handsets, recent benchmark listings have provided intriguing insights into their specifications.
Vivo X100 on AnTuTu: The Vivo X100, with the model number V2309A, was recently spotted on the AnTuTu benchmarking platform. This listing revealed some key details about the device’s hardware and performance. The device achieved an impressive overall benchmark score of 2,249,858 on AnTuTu, showcasing its potential.
- CPU and GPU Performance: The device exhibited strong CPU and GPU performance with scores of 58,632 and 9,18,790 points, respectively. This suggests that the Vivo X100 is a powerful device capable of handling demanding tasks and gaming.
- Memory and UX Score: The benchmark also indicated that the Vivo X100 is equipped with 16GB of LPDDR5T RAM and achieved a MEM (memory) score of 4,74,036 points and a UX score of 3,38,400 points, demonstrating smooth multitasking and user experience.
- SoC and Storage: Perhaps the most intriguing detail is the presence of the unannounced MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC, which highlights Vivo’s commitment to utilizing cutting-edge technology. Additionally, the device is expected to run Android 14 and offers a generous 1TB of UFS 4.0 onboard storage, catering to users’ storage needs.
Vivo X100 Pro on Geekbench: Meanwhile, the purported Vivo X100 Pro, identified by the model number V2324A, appeared on the Geekbench benchmarking site. This listing shed light on the device’s processor and software.
- Processor Details: The benchmark suggests that the Vivo X100 Pro will be powered by a high-performance Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. This chipset, codenamed ‘taro,’ features an octa-core configuration with a prime CPU core clocked at 3.00GHz, three cores operating at 2.50GHz, and four cores at 1.79GHz. These specifications indicate a potent processor that promises excellent performance.
- RAM Configuration: The listing hints at 11GB of RAM, which is likely to translate to 12GB when considering the device’s overall capabilities.
- Operating System: The Vivo X100 Pro is expected to run on Android 14, demonstrating Vivo’s commitment to offering the latest software experience.
These benchmark listings have stirred anticipation and curiosity in the tech community, as they indicate Vivo’s willingness to adopt advanced chipsets and technologies for their upcoming X100 series. However, it’s essential to note that Vivo has not officially confirmed these details, and therefore, it’s wise to approach this information with some caution.
In summary, the Vivo X100 series appears to be on the horizon, with the Vivo X100 featuring the powerful MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC and the Vivo X100 Pro boasting the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. These devices are poised to deliver exceptional performance and are expected to run on Android 14. Tech enthusiasts are eagerly awaiting official confirmation from Vivo regarding these exciting developments.